Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Patrick

Go down 
+5
Mr_19
angrywhiteguy
Zuan
Eak
LemonHead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LemonHead

LemonHead

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Chronicles of Patrick Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Chronicles of Patrick
[The Story of PCJ]

Update-I will now keep a day by day tracking of important stuff in addition to the chapters It will be a calendar of awesome so to say

As most of you know PCJ is the creation of 19, Skyez , and Chris Hansen. The story is a hard one to tell with my knowledge limiting to bits and pieces of chat during my residence here. What I request of my fellow Patricians (name of the people of patrick) is to add to this story, hopefully most of it true. I also want a rough work of it down without ANY input from 19. You can also write your stories of how you came to be in this clan as I will incorporate into the story. Those with short attention spans should probably stop reading you are in for a rather lengthy read with lots of those blasted syllables(but if you really did have a short attention span why would you read this far?) Here goes.

Chapter 1 Creation of PCJ
19 used to be an admin with e.inc, a somewhat too serious clan. After some sort of fallout he left the clan. (Saying FUCK THEM I'll make my my own clan with hookers and flapjacks!! just kidding) He joined up with Skyez and Chris Hansen who were members of the clan and friends in THE REAL WORLD as well. They agreed to pay the clan equally (but they only paid the first month and skyez had to pay for half of Chris's contribution). 19 coincidently bought his server for $19 dollar a month payment, for a server located in New Jersey. Now here's where some info is needed because I have no data on the time from it creation till I Joined so help me out guys. All I know is that oldest surviving members of PCJ are the Rare Endangered Crab Spy (known as Shining Light or something at the time) and ToketsuKitsune (Chris's fur fag friend.) I know know that Zuan, Jack, Sev, and Rhino were with PCJ from the start, seeing as they were friends of 19 from e.inc (and coincidently also all Europeans who knew).

Chapter 2 My Story [September 2008]
I joined in September 2007 the same exact day and time Toombz was playing. I remember quite well the map was Arena_Well and Chris Hansen and Toombz were chatting with one another. At the end of the match Chris said he wanted everyone to add PCJ to their favorites which Toombs responsed to with a firm yes, while I had to type it not having a mic yet. Over the next month I kept checking up on PCJ because it felt so different than any other server. A complete freedom of speech (as long as it doesnt pertains to furry fagness) a server full of life and devoid of taboo. It was fun. Sometime during the month 19 asked Toombz if he wanted admin which of course he wanted but back in the early days admission to the admin powers was a bit more difficult (looks at Kure Cenax Bryan Jack etc.) He asked Toombz to answer a seven question quiz and he would need to get most right to get the fabled admin powers. Toombz using his high charisma attribute easily passed the test with some funny creative answers, but 19 being 19 said Well Too Bad or something to that extent and Toombz most likely rebuttled with a You Whore comment or such. But 19 wanted Toombz to have it and gave it to him in the next couple of days the limited powers of bad, kick, and map change( looks at Kure Cenax Bryan Jack etc. again). To wrap up a long story I got a mic within a month or so and was finally able to communicate with these men which I had admired, and had no good way to respond since typing is weak (yeah that sounded a little too gay ahem).

Chapter 3 New members finally [September-October 2008]
At the time 19 and Toombz where the main members with Chris and Skyez popping in at random and me LemonHead (no great titles at the time) in the backround. Over the next month or two September-October some many were welecomed into PCJ for there sheer Awesome. The members that joined were acsmashing, Cenax the Naked Gamer, Russel Crowe, ASSFUCKING NIGGER SLUT WHORE_Shade (I think he's from 19's school), and Alon, Lord of Battle. Oh what a joyous time for PCJ Russel's great song always playing, Alon started the philosophy that is BATTLE, Cenax was naked, and ascmashing was some sort of creepy Aeroplane pilot of some sort. All was good (except for ASSFUCKING NIGGER SLUT WHORE_Shade) happy fun simple and fur fag free with immediate ban for their spray words or avi. Oh yeah there was also Funky Zebra who had the funniest hlss stuff at the time.

Chapter 4 New Fags [November-December 2008]
I start this new chapter because this is when PCJ started changing, much like a boy going through puberty, he found hair growing where there was none before, he started noticing how nice girls looked, his voice changes, and most importanly his balls drop. Whether for better or worse PCJ seemed to change very fast within the next two months. Sometime in late November 19 seemed to have stolen The Kure from KFC, she was their residental girl gamer. Agent 86 : Brodie had recently joined (and was PCJ's first ever donator). And also Bryan showed up very late. Last but not least Angry White guy joined sometime in this timeline. And Viking.

Chapter 5 Even Newer Less Important Fags [January-Febuary 2009]
Well after December PCJ had a decent amount of important members and we have recently recruited some new people. ( I for the most part consider mic uses more important) From January on we have gotten Roco(a furry but 19's cool with it), Ronnie Cordova, Leningrad Red, olbritishchap, JJ, Greg. And we had a recent run in with Dr. Nurse which is notable because it was hella funny. AND EAK and Roll Fizzlebeef.

Chapter6 Back to the Roots [February 14 2009 and hopefully onward]
Mr_19 decided to make an important change on this day. He revoked admin power from just about everyone except Toombz, Chris Hansen, Skyez, Brodie (since they each contributed to the clan in their own way as 19 had remarked during a game), and of course himself. I for one was quite upset, not for the decision itself because it was well warranted but because I had just gained full admin powers the day before where originally I was limited to kick and map change. After the change though its as if the server got in touch with its roots. We had a joyous time actually playing the game fairly (looks at looks at Kure Cenax Bryan Jack etc. again AGAIN). We also brought back the crazy mic spam which had felt very rare in the past 2 months unlike before when I first came in. Mr_19 was pleased, as was I.

Calender With Important shit being chronicled after and on February 16 2009
February 16- 1.LEMONHEAD CAPTURED A JOE BIDEN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE IT NICKNAME? [Poorly executed pokemon joke ends here] Anyways I found Joe "Wu-Tang
Biden on a random pubbie server. I felt he was a stray in need of a proper home. After stick my thumb up his bum hole [Badly executed south park joke ends here] I convinced Joe to follow me to PCJ where he quite immediately took his place among the other wild animals.
2.Later into the night 19 decided to (and this aint no joke kiddies) started playing the game using his penis instead of his hands on this Rumble Pack equipped controller. Shit he kill me twice with his deadly wiener. I myself was quite a dick [pun very much intended] and didn't allow 19 to win the round, to his dismay. He told me to let him win, but I could not live with the shame. Plus Fish with Tits was on my team and he plays like shit so it was pretty hard not losing.

HELP ME OUT!!!
I really need help with one thing I have no idea when PCJ and KFC were introduced to one another, if you could fill us is Kure. Also I have no fucking clue when Noodles popped up seriously not a clue (you must not be very important if I forgot).

Congratuations Reader, you have managed to read this far or you skipped down to the bottom of this post to see how it ends. Well as I said please comment on it, tell me how to improve it, add your own stories, and correct any major holes. AND help me with my questions. Seriously thank you for actually reading this whole damn bowl of words and shit. And do keep in mind this is a rough framework, and I want to include everyone's story in here if possible.

Last edited by LemonHead on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
LemonHead

LemonHead

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:07 am

Hey 19 or Bryan can you please make this a sticky???
and I'm a bit confused how you guys had some sort of mod that turns all words that are bl00d into ASSFUCKING NIGGER SLUT WHORE. blood, blood shade hmm weird not this time? ASSFUCKING NIGGER SLUT WHORE_Shade, Blood Shade. OH and in your face 19 i posted the story 2 hours after i told you about it.

Last edited by LemonHead on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 am

Obviously I had the biggest role in PCJ's creation.

ALSO EAK

Last edited by Eak on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LemonHead

LemonHead

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PLAGIARISM PLAGIARISM PLAGIARISM PLAGIARISM YOU DIDNT QUOTE BITCH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well whatever WhorePouch

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

Last edited by LemonHead on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:21 am

Not anymore, slutbag.
Back to top Go down
Zuan

Zuan

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 pm

...the fuck? New members?! D=<
Do you even know who I am?! >_>

I joined E.inc only 1 fucking week after 19 joined it,
and I stayed with him from the start.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
LemonHead

LemonHead

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Zuan wrote:
...the fuck? New members?! D=<
Do you even know who I am?! >_>

I joined E.inc only 1 fucking week after 19 joined it,
and I stayed with him from the start.
WOAH Woah Wo, Calm down man, I asked people to make corrections for any mistakes I made. Do keep in mind i wrote this in one sitting in a hour and a half. I assumed it was only jack from E.inc. But anyways I'll fix it right now. And I don't remember seeing you that early in time so it was only an assumption. Oh notice that in the original I had written "started showing up more often" cause I barely ever saw you.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Nice chronicle. It's too bad I didn't get to see the formative months of PCJ, but I'm at least glad I'm not a noob here anymore.

BTW could you edit in years when you mention the months, or is it assumed that the months are the last ones we had?
Back to top Go down
LemonHead

LemonHead

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:51 pm

angrywhiteguy wrote:
Nice chronicle. It's too bad I didn't get to see the formative months of PCJ, but I'm at least glad I'm not a noob here anymore.

BTW could you edit in years when you mention the months, or is it assumed that the months are the last ones we had?
You assumed correctly but I fixed it anyway. Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Angry White Guy: do you remember recruiting me?
Mr_19: yeah
Mr_19: i saw the name
Mr_19: Angry White Guy
Mr_19: and kick ass picture
Mr_19: of an
Mr_19: Angry white guy lol
Mr_19: i smelled win
Mr_19: luckily you also have osme natural talent asmedic
Mr_19: just gata mold it
Angry White Guy: k
Angry White Guy: lol, can i post this?
Mr_19: sure
Mr_19: just don't use anything else i say lol
Back to top Go down
Mr_19
Admin
Mr_19

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:26 pm

lol zuan "ARE YOU A FUCKING ASS? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE OFFENSIVE ENGINEER BITCH"

Zuan in action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Zuan

Zuan

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 am

Haha, Zuan rage. =3
But yeah, timezones can be a bitch sometimes. =P
And I dont like when people forget/not recognize me. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 am

I know I joined sometime in November. I remember because we got a puppy that month and Mr. 19 joked that I should toss it off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
LemonHead

LemonHead

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm

angrywhiteguy wrote:
I know I joined sometime in November. I remember because we got a puppy that month and Mr. 19 joked that I should toss it off a cliff.
Umm I did toss you into the November-December timeline, awg so what'cha talkin bout willis
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Just sayin'. I ain't got no beef.
Back to top Go down
Rhino

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 am

LemonHead wrote:
Chronicles of Patrick
[The Story of PCJ]

As most of you know PCJ is the creation of 19, Skyez , and Chris Hansen. The story is a hard one to tell with my knowledge limiting to bits and pieces of chat during my residence here. What I request of my fellow Patricians (name of the people of patrick) is to add to this story, hopefully most of it true. I also want a rough work of it down without ANY input from 19. You can also write your stories of how you came to be in this clan as I will incorporate into the story. Those with short attention spans should probably stop reading you are in for a rather lengthy read with lots of those blasted syllables(but if you really did have a short attention span why would you read this far?) Here goes.

Chapter 1 Creation of PCJ
19 used to be an admin with e.inc, a somewhat too serious clan. After some sort of fallout he left the clan. (Saying FUCK THEM I'll make my my own clan with hookers and flapjacks!! just kidding) He joined up with Skyez and Chris Hansen who were members of the clan and friends in THE REAL WORLD as well. They agreed to pay the clan equally (but they only paid the first month and skyez had to pay for half of Chris's contribution). 19 coincidently bought his server for $19 dollar a month payment, for a server located in New Jersey. Now here's where some info is needed because I have no data on the time from it creation till I Joined so help me out guys. All I know is that oldest surviving members of PCJ are the Rare Endangered Crab Spy (known as Shining Light or something at the time) and ToketsuKitsune (Chris's fur fag friend.) I know know that Zuan and possibly Jack, were with PCJ from the start, seeing as they were friends of 19 from e.inc.
No! How dare you forget me!
Back to top Go down
sev the fucking viking

sev the fucking viking

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 pm

i lurk in the shadows and hide from daylight, that is why you dont know me! (Or maybe not) I was in E.inc, i joined PCJ in a hurry, i am Sev, The Fucking Viking! FEEL MY WRATH!!

Not realy, but i was in E.inc...

good work on remembering stuff , Lemon, Good work
Back to top Go down
Numbnuts

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 am

You forgot me. I was there from the beginning.
I think I was actually one of the original people sniper humping when the idea came
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:21 am

Oh please. Everyone knows that if I hadn't poisoned Mr. 19's mind when he was young and impressionable PCJ never would have been spawned.
Back to top Go down
Mr_19
Admin
Mr_19

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 am

Damuna wrote:
Oh please. Everyone knows that if I hadn't poisoned Mr. 19's mind when he was young and impressionable PCJ never would have been spawned.
Wasn't ti the other way around mr_ilovenaturecausei'maprissylittledruidwithflowingwhitehair
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Damuna

Damuna

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Mr_19 wrote:
Wasn't ti the other way around mr_ilovenaturecausei'maprissylittledruidwithflowingwhitehair

No, I was pretty much fucked from the start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Patrick   Chronicles of Patrick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Patrick
Page 1 of 1