Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEAM DELIVERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
olbritishchap

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-09

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 pm

The current fucking owner of G ODS FUCKING ACCOUNT sent me a steampowered link to his "group" and the steam login page came up. logged in, NOW MY FUCKING PASSWORD AND EMAIL ARE BOTH FUCKING CHANGED. Sent a message to steam accounts with my orange box cd-key which supposedly should get my account back. Any tips guys?

Last edited by olbritishchap on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slowhand

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-18

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah, I got the message from your account. I also think AWG was phished because of his disconnect reason (Logged in from another computer)

I had a friend who had his account hacked. Account was closed and he got his account back within a week or so. As long as you gave them proof it's your account, you should be fine. I think credit card info is the best proof.
Back to top Go down
olbritishchap

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Well i bought the orange box from a store, so no credit card info. Sent them a pic of my CD key for o.b. and my account name, which they ask for. So i guess all i can do is hope the douchebag doesnt get me vac banned :X
Back to top Go down
olbritishchap

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

I find it fucking annoying that the guy was able to change my pass so easily, even though my old account, Olbritishchap (current steam account is olbritischap 1, lol) is lost forever because i could get my pass to change and i forgot it.
Back to top Go down
Slowhand

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 pm

I hope they close the account. This might of happened if you tried logging in as he was logging in. If not, they'll close it themselves.
Back to top Go down
olbritishchap

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Slowhand wrote:
I hope they close the account. This might of happened if you tried logging in as he was logging in. If not, they'll close it themselves.
well we had a log in battle as i attempted to change my password as fast as possible, but he was faster. -.-
Back to top Go down
Slowhand

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:30 pm

How many people are on your friend's list, by the way?
Back to top Go down
olbritishchap

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 pm

38, here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000071865 message as many as you have added and tell them to ignore me for the time being.
Back to top Go down
olbritishchap

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Well off to bed, I will update this if/when i get my account back or get a response from steam.
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 pm

i miss you!
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Slowhand wrote:
Yeah, I got the message from your account. I also think AWG was phished because of his disconnect reason (Logged in from another computer)

I had a friend who had his account hacked. Account was closed and he got his account back within a week or so. As long as you gave them proof it's your account, you should be fine. I think credit card info is the best proof.

False alarm guys, it was my dumbass bro that auto-logged into my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 pm

scaring us like that...
Back to top Go down
olbritishchap

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Got my account back everyone
Back to top Go down
sev the fucking viking

sev the fucking viking

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-10

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:03 am

YAY! Party time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STEAM DELIVERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEAM DELIVERS   STEAM DELIVERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEAM DELIVERS
Page 1 of 1