Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haitus Notification Thread

Go down 
+2
Nô_ôdels
angrywhiteguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Haitus Notification Thread Empty
PostSubject: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Was going to say I'm going to be O(off)TI for a bit, but then I thought it would be self-centered to think you guys would care if I was gone for just a day or two. Then I thought maybe I should stay off for a bit longer to get homework done. Then I thought I could start this nifty haitus thread so people will know that people will be gone, with the added bonus of awesome people not being purged from PCJ. Then I thought about Dr. Nurse. Then I fapped.
Back to top Go down
Nô_ôdels

Nô_ôdels

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 pm

i see...
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 pm

NOTICE TO ALL: I AM GOING TO BE ON HAITUS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 PM, ON FRIDAY, APRIL 17, THROUGH 7:30 AM, SATURDAY, APRIL 18, FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S): SLEEP

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:54 pm

NOTICE TO ALL: I AM GOING TO BE ON HAITUS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 PM, ON FRIDAY, APRIL 17, THROUGH 7:30 AM, SATURDAY, APRIL 18, FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S): RAPING GREG IN HIS SLEEP

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Nô_ôdels

Nô_ôdels

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:11 pm

NOTICE TO ALL: I AM GOING TO BE ON HAITUS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 PM, ON FRIDAY, APRIL 17, THROUGH 7:30 AM, SATURDAY, APRIL 18, FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S): Video Taping Damuna Rape Greg so i can make MILLIONS!!!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 pm

NOTICE TO ALL: I AM NOT GOING TO BE ON HAITUS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 PM, ON FRIDAY, APRIL 17, THROUGH 7:30 AM, SATURDAY, APRIL 18, FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S): I WILL NOT PARTAKE IN ANY RAPE OR RAPE RECORDING

That is all.
Back to top Go down
sev the fucking viking

sev the fucking viking

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm

will go away tomorrow and come back on monday...

that is all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haitus Notification Thread   Haitus Notification Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haitus Notification Thread
Page 1 of 1