Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Greg

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 am

So, about 2 months ago I bought some new headphones. With a microphone. They looked good, they fit comfortably, and they worked. Even the mic, despite the fact that it didn't work in TF2. Then my brother broke them, by putting them in his computer and yanking it by the side, instead of straight out. Still under warranty, so I returned it. I got a replacement pair. 2 weeks later, the right speaker wouldn't play sound. THE SAME FUCKING REASON WHY I BOUGHT THE HEADPHONES INSTEAD OF THE ONES I HAD. About a week ago I got my mic working. Yeah! Having a mic makes this better than those other headphones! Fast forward to half an hour ago. I leave my computer for 15 minutes. When I get back, for no reason, the left headphone won't work. I check to see if I have the volume on mute. No such luck. I think about restarting my computer, maybe there's a software bug. I try another pair of headphones. They work fine. That brings me to this. FUCK YOU, LOGITECH!

TL;DR: Logitech are assholes, I need a new pair of headphones, with a mic. I need suggestions. Anyone recommend one, that they've had for over 6 months?
Back to top Go down
Brodie

Brodie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-07

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Did you buy these?
FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Logitech_clearchat_style_pc_headset

Cuz I'm on my second pair of these, first time i tripped over the unnecessarily long cord and then the mic didn't work

Also if you wear these as long as I do sometimes it'll fucking dig into your ears
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Brodie wrote:
Did you buy these?
FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Logitech_clearchat_style_pc_headset

Cuz I'm on my second pair of these, first time i tripped over the unnecessarily long cord and then the mic didn't work

Also if you wear these as long as I do sometimes it'll fucking dig into your ears

No. It wasn't those.
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Not joking, I've had these headphones for a year.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3763
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Eak wrote:

Hmm. The price is right. I'll look in to it.
Back to top Go down
Nô_ôdels

Nô_ôdels

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-09

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 pm

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2742332

these are the ones i use.... and YES, they do fucking start to dig into your ear after a while (btw, these headphone are REALLY durable, have had em' for 4 months (longer then ever)
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 am

Eak wrote:

Well, just ordered them yesterday. I'll give you my opinion when they arrive in 12-17 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YOU, LOGITECH   FUCK YOU, LOGITECH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK YOU, LOGITECH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patrick Circle Jerkers :: Discussions :: General Discussions. :: RAGE/SPAM-
Jump to: