Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catduck

Catduck

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-20

my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Empty
PostSubject: my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"   my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:26 pm

which means that I can't edit it and they took away my avatar and whatnot

I also can't create events or post announcements in groups

I don't have a specific reason as to why, although it was probably a combination of my joke group with my friends (dicks in the avatar, url was niggertits or something like that) and a "server bomb eGO group" (which I joined to spread that script cenax made). The interesting thing is, the eGO group is like disabled now or something, but nobody else in those groups got hit with what I did.

The question is: Should I contact steam support?
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"   my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm

my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Feels_10

Do it, but first check to see what rules they display for this kind of thing. You have a right to know what is going on, but you shouldn't waste time by being ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Cenax Kikia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"   my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Hey CatDuck. My account once lost it for having a picture of myself shirtless in the avatar.

Also, i'm VAC banned now =/
Back to top Go down
Cenax Kikia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"   my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

and after 1 week your account is back to normal, abusive content doesn't do anything or put you in bad standing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"   my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my account lost some privlieges for "abusive content"
Page 1 of 1