Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Greg

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19) Empty
PostSubject: IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19)   IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 pm

So, anyways, at the moment, the server has a password, and I don't know what it is. Here's my conversation with 19. Later I'll post if I pissed him off, or if he's entertained by my guessing. Hopefully it's the last one.

Quote :

Never tell your password to anyone.
Greg Sucks: What's the server password? I've tried everything I can think of, and the password isn't listed on the events page.
Mr_19: giving a privet lesson
Mr_19: yo uaren't supposed to know it
Mr_19 is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Greg Sucks: Ah. Can I spectate? I won't bother you.
Greg Sucks is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Greg Sucks: Secret info being taught, eh? I'll figure it out eventually. 15 passwords tried already, infinite left to go.
Mr_19 is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Greg Sucks is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Greg Sucks: Let's see, swordfish? Nope. Love? Nope. Money? Nope. Patrick? Nope. Penis? Nope. Letmein? Nope. Fucking penises? Nope. Mr_19? Nope. Password? Nope. I wonder how many of these I can come up with. Secret? Nope. Your eyes only? Nope. No girls allowed? Nope. Fishes only? Nope. "That's right: We have to go back. BACK TO THE FUTURE!"? Nope. At this point, I don't care if I get in, I just want to see how many passwords I can come up with.
Greg Sucks: I can be pretty annoying if I'm trying. ;P Anyways, just ignore me.
Mr_19 is now Away.

Note, at the last point, he is still in game. I think it means I was pissing him off so much, that he wanted to get rid of me. That's where I'm stopping. Perma-banning comes easy here at PCJ.
Back to top Go down
Mr_19
Admin
Mr_19

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19)   IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 pm

It was "afishwithtits"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Greg

Greg

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19)   IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 am

Mr_19 wrote:
It was "afishwithtits"

Seriously? I tried "a fish with tits"! PATRICK FUCKING DAMN IT I WAS SO CLOSE TO RUINING YOUR FUN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19)   IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S PASSWORD GUESSING TIME! (With a bonus: Pissing off Mr_19)
Page 1 of 1