Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 About You.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 27
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:
I'm the Australian guy.

No you're not, I am.

I was the first one.

._.

i've been plotting to piss people off in gmaes with "mr_19" now for almost 4 years.

I'm older so I win. D:<

Hey guys, guess what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 27
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alondaar

avatar

Number of posts : 78
Age : 107
Location : Right Behind You.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Well, heres a little about me:

One day walking to the park place under foot a small child used to not be going then soon changed his mind about nothing and decided to fathom on his mothers red jeans in the reading cabinet. Then later that night a large man came into the women's shelter and donated many socks that were too big, he laughed said the gnome as he walked away the mountain. (Mind) BATTLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pcjclan.forumotion.com
Rhino



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Rhino   Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 am

I'm the only Belgian guy in here.
I left together with Jack and some other guys out of E.inc, although I get spammed with FREAKIN INVITES EVERYTIME I LOG IN, SO IF YOU CAN READ THIS FROM THE CELLAR WHERE MR 19's KEEPING YOU, MARCUS, QUIT THE SHIT! so that's when I joined PCJ...

I kinda play everything, although I prefer the pyro most, but since everyone can just press W and left mouse button now, I can't really play him how I like it (Anal attacks or how some like to call it Ambush). So I decided to play some other classes, I was pretty good on DEMONIGGER for a while, then quit TF2 and now I'm back again, happy to be still in PCJ.

I like this group since it's always hilarious (without godmode, you british bastard ;)) to play with you guys.

I've also been one of the spy-medics, I don't know if this still happens, but anyways, it happens like this: Blue spy, Red medic, Red medic heals and ubers Blue spy and Blue spy owns Red team except for the medic. INCREDIBLE FUN, I TELL YOU!

Greetings from f1re.be AKA Rhino
Oh, and tell daddy to watch his head, cuz I like getting ALOT of headshots on engies trying to cap the train on KING_OF_THE_TRAIN.
Also, I believe I have the records of most "Nice shots, NAME (here Rhino)" on my name in a single game ! (Although Mrs_19 calls me an idiot :()

So, watch your back, head, legs, arms, appendix, whatever you have other in your body, and most important the PENIS, or else you wont be able to get the little kids anymore. Cuz oh baby, Natascha IS COMING for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuan

avatar

Number of posts : 186
Age : 24
Location : Soviet Holland
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Rhino wrote:
I'm the only Belgian guy in here.

And Belgian = to Dutch as American = to (Brittish) English.
Meaning its the same damn language but pronounced a bit differently and with other words sometimes.
Meaning we have our own secret language. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 27
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Speaking of secret languages, anyone here know any Spanish or Esperanto?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brodie

avatar

Number of posts : 92
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 pm

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basil, M.D.



Number of posts : 13
Age : 27
Location : where the drugs are
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:54 am

Alto wrote:

I'm older so I win. D:<

No you're not, the only reason that's my age is so that I can lure small children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:05 am

Zuan wrote:
Rhino wrote:
I'm the only Belgian guy in here.

And Belgian = to Dutch as American = to (Brittish) English.
Meaning its the same damn language but pronounced a bit differently and with other words sometimes.
Meaning we have our own secret language. =)
Which isn't totally true, since we only speak Dutch in Flanders (northern-part of Belgium) and the people in Wallony (Southern Belgium) speak French.
Oficcialy, we speak dutch, but it has evoluated to a sort of Flamish in Flanders, like the sentence "Hey, wil je straks een potje voetbal spelen?" in Dutch would become "ey, wilde straks een beetje voetbal spele?" in how the people talk here in flanders, but officialy, and for writing we use "true" Dutch. ANYWAY, we have our secret language nanananananana
^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuan

avatar

Number of posts : 186
Age : 24
Location : Soviet Holland
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 am

Rhino wrote:
Which isn't totally true, since we only speak Dutch in Flanders (northern-part of Belgium) and the people in Wallony (Southern Belgium) speak French.
Oficcialy, we speak dutch, but it has evoluated to a sort of Flamish in Flanders, like the sentence "Hey, wil je straks een potje voetbal spelen?" in Dutch would become "ey, wilde straks een beetje voetbal spele?" in how the people talk here in flanders, but officialy, and for writing we use "true" Dutch. ANYWAY, we have our secret language nanananananana
^^

Which is what I fucking said! D=<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
Rhino



Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 am

Zuan wrote:
Rhino wrote:
Which isn't totally true, since we only speak Dutch in Flanders (northern-part of Belgium) and the people in Wallony (Southern Belgium) speak French.
Oficcialy, we speak dutch, but it has evoluated to a sort of Flamish in Flanders, like the sentence "Hey, wil je straks een potje voetbal spelen?" in Dutch would become "ey, wilde straks een beetje voetbal spele?" in how the people talk here in flanders, but officialy, and for writing we use "true" Dutch. ANYWAY, we have our secret language nanananananana
^^

Which is what I fucking said! D=<
Since I'm afraid for an offensive engineer, I'll say you're right...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fresh Prince of Bel Air

avatar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air
In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
when a couple of guys who were up to no good
started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom scared and said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air
I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She give me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class yo this is bad drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like hmmm this might be all right
but wait I hear they're prissy and all that
is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat
I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well uh the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude looked like a cop standin' there with my name out
I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuan

avatar

Number of posts : 186
Age : 24
Location : Soviet Holland
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:25 am

Rhino wrote:
Since I'm afraid for an offensive engineer, I'll say you're right...

Ofcourse you are, and ofcourse I am. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
Alto



Number of posts : 64
Age : 28
Location : On a boat circling Jailhouse Island
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:

I'm older so I win. D:<

No you're not, the only reason that's my age is so that I can lure small children.

Oh. That makes sense. Glad you don't know my real age then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basil, M.D.



Number of posts : 13
Age : 27
Location : where the drugs are
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:09 am

Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:

I'm older so I win. D:<

No you're not, the only reason that's my age is so that I can lure small children.

Oh. That makes sense. Glad you don't know my real age then.

We have an understanding then? SPIFFING


and may I add that spys are faggots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alto



Number of posts : 64
Age : 28
Location : On a boat circling Jailhouse Island
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:

I'm older so I win. D:<

No you're not, the only reason that's my age is so that I can lure small children.

Oh. That makes sense. Glad you don't know my real age then.

We have an understanding then? SPIFFING


and may I add that spys are faggots

When did spies come up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 27
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:

I'm older so I win. D:<

No you're not, the only reason that's my age is so that I can lure small children.

Oh. That makes sense. Glad you don't know my real age then.

We have an understanding then? SPIFFING


and may I add that spys are faggots

When did spies come up?

You guys know you can just quote part of the post, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 27
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Fresh Prince of Bel Air wrote:
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there

^
|
|----------------Example
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alto



Number of posts : 64
Age : 28
Location : On a boat circling Jailhouse Island
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 pm

angrywhiteguy wrote:
Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:
Basil, M.D. wrote:
Alto wrote:

I'm older so I win. D:<

No you're not, the only reason that's my age is so that I can lure small children.

Oh. That makes sense. Glad you don't know my real age then.

We have an understanding then? SPIFFING


and may I add that spys are faggots

When did spies come up?

You guys know you can just quote part of the post, right?

SHUT UP I KNOW, I JUST LIKE MAKING MY POSTS SEEM MORE IMPORTANT BY DOING THINGS LIKE THIS. ALSO, CAPS LOCK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damuna

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 88
Location : Britland
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:28 pm

I don't play Team Fortress 2. I have owned my computer for about three years, and it was about five years old when I got it.

I am a fag.

I have no sense of humour.

I have known Mr 19 for almost four years. He was a troll before I met him, and he's still a troll now.

I am personally responsible for introducing Mr 19 to the arse of the internet.

I have almost no interpersonal skills, but authority figures seem to love me.

I have been known to partake in the molestation of small children.

I live in a country that used to be the seat of the largest empire in the world, but is now cared about so little that the rest of the world has a habit of confusing it with one of its constituent countries. Its citizens still act as if the world should kiss their feet. It's funny. It really is.

I failed my final year of high school due to an almost total lack of attendance. I was still accepted into one of the best colleges in the country. Somehow.

I have received formal education in English, Manx, French, German, Russian and Arabic, and have informally studied Hindi, Dutch and Japanese. I make no claim of fluency in any language other than English.

I gained the trust of an Asian boy several years ago, and he has since confided practically every embarrassing detail of his life to me. He comes to me for advice regarding what he should do, and then wonders why his life is as terrible as it is. Clearly, it's because he's Asian.

I think Zuan is a tool. And not a useful tool. One of those ones you buy at IKEA and then can never work out why you might have needed it in the first place, considering that all you actually needed was an Allen key.

From my heart and from my hands, why don't people understand I love little girls, they make me feel so good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuan

avatar

Number of posts : 186
Age : 24
Location : Soviet Holland
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:18 am

Damuna wrote:
I think Zuan is a tool. And not a useful tool. One of those ones you buy at IKEA and then can never work out why you might have needed it in the first place, considering that all you actually needed was an Allen key.

I love you too. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 27
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Damuna wrote:
I think AWG is a medic. And not a useful medic. One of those ones you buy at IKEA and then can never work out why you might have needed it in the first place, considering that all you actually needed was a sandvich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinroofTed

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 28
Location : Here, There, and Everywhere
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: About Me?   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 pm

There isn't much to know about me. Here is a list:

I go by about 50 different aliases, but you will probably see me as TinroofTed, Roll Fizzlebeef, or LENNYPUNCH.
I have a very generic radio voice that I want to make my meal ticket one day
I play a lot of Pyro, Engineer, and Spy. I'm a decidedly average player of all three.
My least played class is Heavy, which sees me usually spinning around shooting at Mr. 19 while he misses three straight backstabs on me, only to be killed by the scout who was following trying to assist him.
I am an idiot. Any and all evidence pointing to another conclusion is merely an anomaly and should be disregarded as such.
I'm a magician, Spencer, a furious magician. Avadakadabra to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basil, M.D.



Number of posts : 13
Age : 27
Location : where the drugs are
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 am

Damuna wrote:
I don't play Team Fortress 2. I have owned my computer for about three years, and it was about five years old when I got it.

I am a fag.

I have no sense of humour.

I have known Mr 19 for almost four years. He was a troll before I met him, and he's still a troll now.

I am personally responsible for introducing Mr 19 to the arse of the internet.

I have almost no interpersonal skills, but authority figures seem to love me.

I have been known to partake in the molestation of small children.

I live in a country that used to be the seat of the largest empire in the world, but is now cared about so little that the rest of the world has a habit of confusing it with one of its constituent countries. Its citizens still act as if the world should kiss their feet. It's funny. It really is.

I failed my final year of high school due to an almost total lack of attendance. I was still accepted into one of the best colleges in the country. Somehow.

I have received formal education in English, Manx, French, German, Russian and Arabic, and have informally studied Hindi, Dutch and Japanese. I make no claim of fluency in any language other than English.

I gained the trust of an Asian boy several years ago, and he has since confided practically every embarrassing detail of his life to me. He comes to me for advice regarding what he should do, and then wonders why his life is as terrible as it is. Clearly, it's because he's Asian.

I think Zuan is a tool. And not a useful tool. One of those ones you buy at IKEA and then can never work out why you might have needed it in the first place, considering that all you actually needed was an Allen key.

From my heart and from my hands, why don't people understand I love little girls, they make me feel so good.


WHY HALLO THAR DAVID
guess who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damuna

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 88
Location : Britland
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: About You.   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 am

Basil, M.D. wrote:

WHY HALLO THAR DAVID
guess who?

Oh hi. I hadn't realised that 19 had gotten you to join his merry band of dongmonkeys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About You.   

Back to top Go down
 
About You.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patrick Circle Jerkers :: General Information :: Clan-Members.-
Jump to: