Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Musical "Talents"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nô_ôdels

Nô_ôdels

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Possible Musical "Talents" Empty
PostSubject: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 pm

anybody here play any form of a musical instrument

for me its guitar, violin, Piano, drums, and some cello.
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 pm

I am fond of playing the lyre. In my spare time I like to go luting with friends. I once took a shot at a saxonette, but I think I had one shot too many - upon placing my lips upon it I discovered that it was most certainly not a saxonette.

I express a distaste for the ocarina, as it is nothing new under the xun. Oh man, though, the beast...the dreaded beast of tubax. I'm terrible at that, I gave up; accordion too, my friend Jack...he said I should try bifora, that...I don't really know about that. Don't get me started on the bombarde, though...bombarde this, bombarde that. It's all the French seem to talk about. Oh, and I really can't stand oboes. There's always an oboe da caccia for some pointless reason. Or an oboe d'amore wanting attention.

I can't help but hope that this is as painful to read as it was to write.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 am

well, i`m just have some super heavy trumpet skills. If you`ve heard me.... you may not listen to any other music agen. so faggots... listen to my trumpet skills on www.youtube.com. when i put some videos there. search for.... SUPER HEAVY TRUMpET SKILLS. the godfather waltz trumpet theme is one of my favorites. And i am the offensiv soldier. move to sweden faggot.
Back to top Go down
Rhino

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 pm

piano (8 yeras)
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Does DDR count?
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm

angrywhiteguy wrote:
Does DDR count?

Only when used as an instrument of war. Purge the heretics with your dance fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Musical "Talents"   Possible Musical "Talents" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Musical "Talents"
Page 1 of 1