Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 EAk & panda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: EAk & panda   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 am

We had a 19 and toombz thread, lets try a eak and panda thread.


Kure made that muscle monster of an eak. I did the rest.


Last edited by Mr_19 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Damuna

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 88
Location : Britland
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 am

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Eye bleach pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sev the fucking viking

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 23
Location : up north
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 pm

OH NOES! Eak you bad, bad, filthy-bad boy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damuna

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 88
Location : Britland
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:06 pm

sev the fucking viking wrote:
OH NOES! Eak you bad, bad, filthy-bad boy!

I think you need to check your facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sev the fucking viking

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 23
Location : up north
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Damuna wrote:
sev the fucking viking wrote:
OH NOES! Eak you bad, bad, filthy-bad boy!

I think you need to check your facts.

What if i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alondarr
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Nothing compares Eak and Panda like this...

Back to top Go down
Mrs_19

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm


did that some weeks ago, it belongs here. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knife

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

mrs.19 told me to post here
I wish i could draw liek taht
i enjoy getting shit on by panda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olbritishchap



Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Kure why did you scribble right next to the kill thingy, totally ruined the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs_19

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:43 pm

olbritishchap wrote:
Kure why did you scribble right next to the kill thingy, totally ruined the picture.

thats my signature, you whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damuna

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 88
Location : Britland
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:17 am

Mrs_19 wrote:
olbritishchap wrote:
Kure why did you scribble right next to the kill thingy, totally ruined the picture.

thats my signature, you whore.

I'm pretty sure what Chap meant was, "Put it elsewhere on the picture so it doesn't wreck it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

Damuna wrote:
Mrs_19 wrote:
olbritishchap wrote:
Kure why did you scribble right next to the kill thingy, totally ruined the picture.

thats my signature, you whore.

I'm pretty sure what Chap meant was, "Put it elsewhere on the picture so it doesn't wreck it."
haha, you are implying chap isn't stupid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Nô_ôdels

avatar

Number of posts : 152
Age : 24
Location : Big Rusty Van, Candyland
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Mr_19 wrote:
Damuna wrote:
Mrs_19 wrote:
olbritishchap wrote:
Kure why did you scribble right next to the kill thingy, totally ruined the picture.

thats my signature, you whore.

I'm pretty sure what Chap meant was, "Put it elsewhere on the picture so it doesn't wreck it."
haha, you are implying chap isn't stupid!

iiiironyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olbritishchap



Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Nô_ôdels wrote:
Mr_19 wrote:
Damuna wrote:
Mrs_19 wrote:
olbritishchap wrote:
Kure why did you scribble right next to the kill thingy, totally ruined the picture.

thats my signature, you whore.

I'm pretty sure what Chap meant was, "Put it elsewhere on the picture so it doesn't wreck it."
haha, you are implying chap isn't stupid!

iiiironyyyy

you people are mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 pm

>PCJ
>mean

Hello you must be new here. I'm Mr_19 and you are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Alondaar

avatar

Number of posts : 78
Age : 107
Location : Right Behind You.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 pm

No, get out quick! Oh Patrick...here he comes! RUN, I'LL WARD THEM OFF WITH MY VERY, VERY MASCULINE CHEST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pcjclan.forumotion.com
sev the fucking viking

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 23
Location : up north
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 am

Alondaar wrote:
No, get out quick! Oh Patrick...here he comes! RUN, I'LL WARD THEM OFF WITH MY VERY, VERY MASCULINE CHEST!

(insert picture here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alondaar

avatar

Number of posts : 78
Age : 107
Location : Right Behind You.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 am

sev the fucking viking wrote:
Alondaar wrote:
No, get out quick! Oh Patrick...here he comes! RUN, I'LL WARD THEM OFF WITH MY VERY, VERY MASCULINE CHEST!

(insert picture here)



It gives me a

+10 Dignity
+10 Battle
+10 Wimins
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pcjclan.forumotion.com
Mrs_19

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:03 am



i made this yesterday :3 (eak helped too)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teddie



Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Mrs_19 wrote:


i made this yesterday :3 (eak helped too)

that...is beautiful ;_______;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EAk & panda   

Back to top Go down
 
EAk & panda
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patrick Circle Jerkers :: Discussions :: General Discussions. :: Image Discussions.-
Jump to: