Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest

Go down 
+4
Zuan
Mr_19
angrywhiteguy
Damuna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Damuna

Damuna

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Righto, I'm looking for people to take part in a campaign that I'm intending to run, which can briefly be summed up as follows:

A dark knight is looking for "professionals" to assist him in a quest to acquire seven artefacts. Indivdually, these artefacts are immensely powerful, but lore states that the combined might of these artefacts would bestow upon a person such power that they could even take over the world.

The starting level will be 10, and abilities are to be generated using the system detailed in this thread.

There are no alignment restrictions, though characters are expected to be generally evil or neutral. Alignments are to remain hidden from other players, and will not be included on your character sheet (you'll PM them to me, however, and I'll probably want to talk to you about them).

The deities of the campaign world will be homebrewed - this may be advantageous to you, and if you have an idea for a deity that your character worships, I'd be interested to hear about them.

Alignment will not decide whether or not a cleric spontaneously casts cure or inflict spells. I find rule to be a particularly egregious example of alignment being used as a game mechanic, and it greatly hinders evil clerics.

The following classes are banned:

Paladin (replaced by the Prestige Paladin, which in turn can be modified by paladin alignment variants)
Crusader
Swordsage
Warblade
Psion
Psychic Warrior
Soulknife
Wilder

Last edited by Damuna on Fri May 15, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:15 pm

'Kay... I'm thinking maybe I could play a full class human roUgue. (Skill points FTW).

I'm thinking about focusing on stealth, both on the field and with character interaction. Maybe I'll place my abilities so they go DEX CHA INT CON STR WIS.

Lesse, I guess I would try to mostly use ranged attacks.

I dunno much about the rules as some of you do, so I can't say my guy would have the best character build, or even if these ideas are tenable.

ALL THIS IS LIKELY TO CHANGE IN SOME WAY
Back to top Go down
Mr_19
Admin
Mr_19

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:52 pm

I'm up for playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Zuan

Zuan

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:14 am

As am I.
Probly Wizard, but I am willing to try out Cleric.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
Slowhand

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:34 am

Nerds.
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:08 am

Slowhand wrote:
Nerds.

oh u
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Knightly Eak reporting in.
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:33 am

Righto, so far the lineup looks like this:

Vorgoeth: Knight 3/cleric 2/paladin 5
Mr. 19: Master race cleric 3/wizard 3/true necromancer 4
Zuan: Fiendish wizard 10
Angry White Guy: Beguiler 10?
Eak: Knight 10

The party has plenty of arcanists, a few divine casters (though none pure), some warriors and a stealthy character. It could posibly do with another rogue-type character, and a pure divine caster would probably be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Nurse

Dr. Nurse

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Am will play as healer.
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:52 am

Update time.

Vorgoeth has a finished sheet, Zuan has gone on holiday (though done a large chunk of his sheet beforehand), and the rest of you have sheets posted on Cone of Cold with varying degrees of completion. Progress is okay currently, though I'd like to talk with 19, Nurse and Eak in particular about continued work on sheets.
Back to top Go down
Damuna

Damuna

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Update: Nurse has dropped out.
Back to top Go down
Alondaar

Alondaar

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm

i am a noob to such silly games, how do?

when i play this sort of dice rolling with my pals they make die, even on low numbers >:[
Back to top Go down
https://pcjclan.forumotion.com
Damuna

Damuna

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Was that a request to join?
Back to top Go down
Alondaar

Alondaar

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:59 pm

only if all i have to do is roll a dice (or if you tell me how to play) then maybe >:P
Back to top Go down
https://pcjclan.forumotion.com
Damuna

Damuna

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Alondaar wrote:
only if all i have to do is roll a dice (or if you tell me how to play) then maybe >:P

In that case, I'll have to say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest   Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign: Artefacts of Conquest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patrick Circle Jerkers :: NERDS! :: DnD, or something like that.-
Jump to: