Patrick Circle Jerkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing the laws of probability

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Greg

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Testing the laws of probability Empty
PostSubject: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

So, I have a theory. My theory is that if I tell an infinite number of people to gift me L4D, that I'll have an infinite chance of actually getting it. So here's my plan: I'm going to post this here, and get as many people to see this message, by any means necessary. Here's where you come in. All you have to do is read this message. Don't buy me L4D. Just read this message an infinite number of times. And then I'll have a copy of L4D. Great plan, eh? Let's hope this works, so you can see me fail at 2 games, instead of just one.
Back to top Go down
Eak

Eak

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Eak too.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Greg, ever hear about the law of diminishing returns? the principles of cause and fucking effect?

For one, there's no practical real world analogue for infinity, much less a way to harness it thusly.

Also, no one loves you. This makes the chances of anyone doing anything good for you approach zero the more you act like a whiney bitch, as you can see by this graph.

Testing the laws of probability Graph10

Though the chances of you getting L4D will never decrease to EQUAL zero, it will eventually reach a matheatical equivalent a la Nero's paradox.

Statistically, you are infinitely more likely to be raped by a nigger. Following your flawed logic, this will happen when more and more people read your post and become angered by your fail.

To conclude:

I don't think you have any L4D, enjoy your expanded anus.
Back to top Go down
Zuan

Zuan

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 am

Well...
I dont know if he just pulled that out of his ass...
but he has a fucking graph, so he wins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zuanxatu
Greg

Greg

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Zuan wrote:
Well...

He did. I have proof! He agrees that both of our science are flawed.
Back to top Go down
Mr_19
Admin
Mr_19

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Greg wrote:
So, I have a theory. My theory is that if I tell an infinite number of people to gift me L4D, that I'll have an infinite chance of actually getting it. So here's my plan: I'm going to post this here, and get as many people to see this message, by any means necessary. Here's where you come in. All you have to do is read this message. Don't buy me L4D. Just read this message an infinite number of times. And then I'll have a copy of L4D. Great plan, eh? Let's hope this works, so you can see me fail at 2 games, instead of just one.

Eak wrote:
Eak too.

angrywhiteguy wrote:
Greg, ever hear about the law of diminishing returns? the principles of cause and fucking effect?

For one, there's no practical real world analogue for infinity, much less a way to harness it thusly.

Also, no one loves you. This makes the chances of anyone doing anything good for you approach zero the more you act like a whiney bitch, as you can see by this graph.

Testing the laws of probability Graph10

Though the chances of you getting L4D will never decrease to EQUAL zero, it will eventually reach a matheatical equivalent a la Nero's paradox.

Statistically, you are infinitely more likely to be raped by a nigger. Following your flawed logic, this will happen when more and more people read your post and become angered by your fail.

To conclude:

I don't think you have any L4D, enjoy your expanded anus.

Zuan wrote:
Well...

Greg wrote:
Zuan wrote:
Well...

He did. I have proof! He agrees that both of our science are flawed.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the laws of probability   Testing the laws of probability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the laws of probability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patrick Circle Jerkers :: Discussions :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: