Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This is a man's lunch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: This is a man's lunch   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Greg

avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 pm

First thought on seeing that photo: That is one cool keyboard. I'm something of a keyboard fanatic. I think I have a dozen of them in the closet.:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Are you often in said closet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Greg

avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 am

Mr_19 wrote:
Are you often in said closet?
Duh. That's where all of my school supplies, controllers for my video game consoles, my Wacom tablet, and my keyboards are located. I can't go an hour without looking through said closet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sev the fucking viking

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 24
Location : up north
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 am

lunch for men. breakfast for men = eggs and bacon mmmmm-mm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basil, M.D.



Number of posts : 13
Age : 28
Location : where the drugs are
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Mr_19 wrote:
Are you often in said closet?
he doesn't make it a habbit to come out of the closet, for fear of niggers and jews in a coalition of red bull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damuna

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 89
Location : Britland
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 am

Basil, M.D. wrote:
Mr_19 wrote:
Are you often in said closet?
he doesn't make it a habbit to come out of the closet, for fear of niggers and jews in a coalition of red bull

Oh Nick, you're so wacky. *ecksdee*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brodie

avatar

Number of posts : 92
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Dr. Pepper in a can, fuck yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RARE ENDANGERED CRAB SPY

avatar

Number of posts : 36
Location : Penisland
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:38 pm

Don't forget about my Russell Crowe meal. Pound of meat along with a whole strawberry funnel cake, along with a drink made by a Puerto Rican. Boy did I love that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LemonHead

avatar

Number of posts : 62
Location : desert place, California
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Greg wrote:
Mr_19 wrote:
Are you often in said closet?
Duh. That's where all of my school supplies, controllers for my video game consoles, my Wacom tablet, and my keyboards are located. I can't go an hour without looking through said closet.
And of course the joke goes over your naive head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angrywhiteguy

avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 28
Location : Shitty town in the state of Washington
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

LemonHead wrote:
Greg wrote:
Mr_19 wrote:
Are you often in said closet?
Duh. That's where all of my school supplies, controllers for my video game consoles, my Wacom tablet, and my keyboards are located. I can't go an hour without looking through said closet.
And of course the joke goes over your naive head.
And of course the sarcasm goes over your naive head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catduck

avatar

Number of posts : 30
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm

lol awg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nô_ôdels

avatar

Number of posts : 152
Age : 24
Location : Big Rusty Van, Candyland
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

angrywhiteguy wrote:
LemonHead wrote:
Greg wrote:
Mr_19 wrote:
Are you often in said closet?
Duh. That's where all of my school supplies, controllers for my video game consoles, my Wacom tablet, and my keyboards are located. I can't go an hour without looking through said closet.
And of course the joke goes over your naive head.
And of course the sarcasm goes over your naive head.

QUICK... MULTI-QUOTE... NOW IS UR CHAANCE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eak

avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Nô_ôdels wrote:


QUICK... MULTI-QUOTE... NOW IS UR CHAANCE!!!!

Oops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xexes

avatar

Number of posts : 29
Age : 108
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 am

Real men eat peppers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 am

there is a pepper there.

_________________

49 more to go
http://tinyurl.com/50hitlers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
Toombz

avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 109
Location : 6 Feet Under
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 am

Are those sun chips?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_19
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 96
Location : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:41 am

damn right they are, cheddar kind.

_________________

49 more to go
http://tinyurl.com/50hitlers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thisforumyoufaggot.communist
acsmashing



Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   Fri May 01, 2009 1:53 am

You have a scratch or two on your table. Maybe you can buff those out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is a man's lunch   

Back to top Go down
 
This is a man's lunch
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patrick Circle Jerkers :: Discussions :: General Discussions.-
Jump to: