Welcome to the best circle jerk this side of Dustbowl!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DOWN WITH SCOUT CAPS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: DOWN WITH SCOUT CAPS!!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 pm

UP WITH ALL CAPS!!!

In all honesty I've never heard anyone say anything positive about them other than 19. Does no one remember how badass the scout swarm we played a few days back was? I know there are some concerns regarding achievement farming, but if we just let the people who want to do it get it over with, we lose the temporary demand for scout much quicker. That's a win/win in my book. I think a lot of this negativity towards the scout arose from plain old frustration with the update.

I would like to hear any responses. Plox give reasons if you disagree. (Preferably more than "OMG FUCK SCOUTS SRSLY")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DOWN WITH SCOUT CAPS!!!   Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 am

The stun effect is indeed a bit irritating (especially when you're ready to uber or are ubered, get stunned and killed), but when everyone decides that either they don't like the scout (because they never did) or that they prefer doublejump over sandman, it will probably be easier not to be stunned again. You can't dodge 10 balls, but you can dodge one.

I do miss the pre-update scout, though, because he was a unique class that took some skill to play, and how much I want to use the standard weapons, I can't, because the new ones are just too easy to kill players with...

I think we should live with the fact that the scout has been updated, the swarms will die. But what would be awesome is a non-unlockables mod. We can only hope for it (or play it if it exists already).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angrywhiteguy

angrywhiteguy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: DOWN WITH SCOUT CAPS!!!   Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Rhino wrote:
but when everyone decides that either they don't like the scout (because they never did) or that they prefer doublejump over sandman, it will probably be easier not to be stunned again. You can't dodge 10 balls, but you can dodge one.

Rhino wrote:
I do miss the... scout, though, because he was a unique class that took some skill to play, and how much I want to use the standard weapons, ..., because the new ones are just ...easy to kill players with...

I think we should live with the fact that the scout has been updated, the swarms will die.

So... you agree with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOWN WITH SCOUT CAPS!!!   

Back to top Go down

DOWN WITH SCOUT CAPS!!!
Page 1 of 1